Clark County, Ohio

History and Genealogy



Then & Now - Northeast Corner of Spring & High

The Springfield Post Office was built in 1890 by Charles Cregar. It was at the corner of Spring and High Streets, across from St. Raphael's Church

This building was torn down in 1970.

The property is now a parking lot for St. Raphael's Church.



Back